P A R T N E R S
SC Logistics’ public-private partnership is made up of private-sector business leaders, state agencies and education institutions. Our work is made possible by a generous grant from the U.S. Economic Development Administration (EDA) and support from the South Carolina Council on Competitiveness and the South Carolina Department of Commerce.
In addition to public-sector funding, private-sector business and education institutions also provide funding to support the initiative’s work.
- Visibility on the South Carolina Council on Competitiveness website, the SC Logistics Industry website, social media channels and relevant marketing materials with recognition as a partner of the SC Logistics Industry Initiative
- Distinctive visibility on the SC Logistics Industry website Logistics Provider Directory as a Supporting Partner
- Complimentary participation (for up to two representatives from your organization) for each SC Logistics quarterly logistics community event which provide excellent networking opportunities between logistics providers and logistics users
- Annual exclusive “closed room” thought-leadership workshop to discuss relevant state-level logistics-related issues of interest with SC Logistics state agency partners leadership
- For 2018, we are pleased to offer a valuable new benefit designed to improve access to workforce talent so as to improve our partner’s competitive position. Specifically, we are forming a partnership with Tallo (formerly STEM Premier) that will provide:
- A limited seat license for each company which will allow the organization view all South Carolina students profiles (can be upgraded for an additional fee to view student’s profiles from outside the state)
- Two free campaigns: Each company will receive two targeted campaigns to South Carolina students using an active promotion of the career/employment opportunities that each of the SC Logistics partner companies have to offer.
If you are interested in becoming an SC Logistics partner, please contact Suzanne Dickerson.