P A R T N E R S
SC Logistics’ public-private partnership is made up of private-sector business leaders, state agencies and education institutions. Our work is made possible by a generous grant from the U.S. Economic Development Administration (EDA) and support from the South Carolina Council on Competitiveness and the South Carolina Department of Commerce.
In addition to public-sector funding, private-sector business and education institutions also provide funding to support the initiative’s work.
- Visibility on the South Carolina Council on Competitiveness website, the SC Logistics Industry website, social media channels and relevant marketing materials with recognition as a partner of the SC Logistics Industry Initiative
- Distinctive visibility on the SC Logistics Industry website Logistics Provider Directory as a Supporting Partner
- Complimentary participation (for up to two representatives from your organization) for each SC Logistics quarterly logistics community event which provide excellent networking opportunities between logistics providers and logistics users
- Annual exclusive “closed room” thought-leadership workshop to discuss relevant state-level logistics-related issues of interest with SC Logistics state agency partners leadership
- For 2018, we are pleased to offer a valuable new benefit designed to improve access to workforce talent so as to improve our partner’s competitive position. Specifically, we are forming a partnership with STEM Premier that would provide STEM Premier Connect Lite to our partners for free, normally a cost of $2,000. This includes 2 Campaigns for your organization; creating, posting and managing opportunities such as; introductions describing the industry, internships, and apprenticeships.
If you are interested in becoming an SC Logistics partner, please contact Suzanne Dickerson.